/ Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Statement of Rights and Responsibilities
This Statement of Rights and Responsibilities (Statement) governs our relationship with users and others who interact with MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA. By using or accessing MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, you agree to this Statement.
Sharing content and information
You are the owner of the content and information you post on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, and you can control how it is shared through the privacy settings. Furthermore:
- You specifically give the following permission on content protected by intellectual property rights, such as photos and videos (hereinafter, PRIN content), subject to the privacy settings: you grant us a non-exclusive royalty-free, transferable license, applicable worldwide, including the option for transfer to third parties, to use any PRIN content you post on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA or in connection with MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA (hereinafter PRIN license). This PRIN license will remain in effect until you delete your PRIN content or your account, unless your content has been shared with others, and they have not deleted it.
- When you delete PRIN content, it is deleted in a manner similar to emptying the bin or recycle bin on your computer. However, you understand that it is possible that removed content may persist in backup copies for a reasonable period of time (but will not be available to others).
- When you publish content or information using the "Public" setting, it means that you permit everyone, including people who are outside MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, to access and use that information.
- We always appreciate your comments and suggestions about MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, but you must understand that we may use them without any obligation to offer recompense for them (just as you have no obligation to offer them).
We make every effort to make VALLEY MALAGA INNOVA a secure site, but we cannot guarantee it completely. We need your help to make it as secure as possible and this includes the following commitments:
- You will not send or otherwise publish any unauthorized commercial communications (such as spam) on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA.
- You will not compile the information or content of other users, or otherwise access MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our permission.
- You will not engage in illegal multilevel marketing of a pyramid type in MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA.
- You will not upload any virus or malicious code of any kind.
- You will not solicit login information or access an account belonging to another user.
- You will not annoy, intimidate or harass any user.
- You will not post any content that is offensive, threatening or pornographic, that incites violence or contains nudity or graphic or gratuitous violence.
- You will not develop or use third-party applications that contain, advertise or otherwise promote in any other way content related to alcohol consumption or consumption of other adult products (including advertisements) without applying the appropriate age restrictions.
- You will follow our Promotions Guidelines and comply with all laws that apply if you offer a contest, gift or sweepstake (collectively "promotion") or advertise them on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA.
- You will not use MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA for unlawful, misleading, malicious, or discriminatory acts.
- You will not take any action that could disable, overburden or impair the proper functioning of MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, for example, a denial-of-service attack.
- You will refrain from enabling or fostering violation of this Declaration.
Security of the account and registration
MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA users provide their real names and information and we need your help to keep it that way. Below are some of the commitments you make to us relating to registering and maintaining the security of your account:
- You will not provide any false personal information on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, or create an account for any person other than yourself without their permission.
- You will not create more than one personal profile
- If we disable your account, you will not create another one without our permission.
- You will not use your personal profile for commercial gain (such as selling your status update to an advertiser).
- You will not use MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA if you are under thirteen.
- You will not use MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA if you have been convicted of a sexual or any other criminal offence.
- You will keep your contact information accurate and current.
- You will not share your password (or in the case of developers, your secret key); you will not let anyone else access your account, or perform any other act that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not transfer your account (including any page or application you manage) to anyone without our prior written consent.
- If you select a username for your account, we reserve the right to remove or reclaim it if we consider it necessary (for example, if the owner of a trademark complains about a username that is not closely related to the actual name of the user).
Protection of other people's rights
We respect the rights of others and expect you to do the same.
- You will not post any content or take any action on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA that infringes or violates the rights of others or violates the law in any way.
- We reserve the right to remove any content or information you post on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA if we consider that it violates this Statement.
- We will provide the necessary support to help you protect your intellectual property rights.
- If we remove your content for infringing another person's copyright and you feel that it was a mistake, you will have the opportunity to claim your rights.
- If you repeatedly infringe the intellectual property rights of another person, we will disable your account if we consider it appropriate.
- You must not use our copyrights and/or trademarks (including MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, the logos of MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, Malaga City Council, those of the School of Industrial Organization - EOI and other Official Organizations) or those of any brand that resembles ours, without our written permission.
- You must not publish documents identifying anybody on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA or divulge their financial information.
- You must not tag users and send e-mail invitations to non-users without their consent.
Payment and offers
- Making payments in MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA or using MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA credits, implies you agree to our Terms of payment.
- If you buy an offer, you agree to our Terms on offers.
- If you make an offer of your own or in partnership with MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, you accept the marketers' Terms and Conditions on the offers, as well as the other agreements you have with us.
Special provisions applicable to shared links
If you include our link-sharing button on your site, you must bear in mind the following additional terms:
- We give you permission to use the MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA link-sharing button so that users can post links or content from your website on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA.
- You give us permission to use such links and content on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA and to allow others to use them.
- You must not put a link-sharing button on any page containing content that would violate this Statement if it is posted on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA.
Special provisions applicable to pages
If you create or administer a page on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, you agree to our Terms and Conditions on pages.
- You must resolve any claim, cause of action or dispute (collectively referred to as claims) you have with us arising out of, or relating to, this Statement exclusively with MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, in a court of the jurisdiction of Malaga, pursuant to the Spanish legislation, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply, as well as any claim that might arise between you and us, regardless of the provisions on conflict between laws. You agree to submit to the jurisdiction of the courts in Malaga, Spain, for the purpose of litigating such claims.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, or the content or information you have posted on MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, you agree to indemnify us and hold us free from liability for all damages, losses and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal costs and fees) related to said claim.
- We try to ensure MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA operates at all times without errors and under secure conditions, but you use it at your own risk. We provide MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA as seen, without any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties of marketability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. We do not guarantee that MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA is secure. MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA does not accept liability for the actions, content, information or data of third parties and by means of this document you hold us, our officers, employees and agents, exempt from any claim or damage, known or unknown, arising out of, or in any way connected with, any claim you have filed against such third parties. We are not liable for any loss of profits or any other resulting, special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or related to this statement by MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA, even if the possibility of such damage occurring has been notified. Our joint liability deriving from this statement, or MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA's liability, shall not exceed one hundred euros (€ 100.00) or the amount you have paid us in the last twelve months. Applicable law may not allow limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply in your case. In such cases, the liability of MALAGA VALLEY INNOVA is limited to the maximum permitted by applicable law.
Terms and Conditions of Service
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of this Network. You are solely liable for your conduct and the content you place on the network, and for meeting these conditions. By registering, using or browsing this Network, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these conditions. This network is not directed at people under the age of 18 and is offered to people of the age of 18 and over. All persons offering their personal data through this network declare that they are at least 18 years old.
You agree not to post, e-mail or provide any content or use this Network:
- in any way that infringes, violates or misappropriates the intellectual property rights of third parties or any other proprietary or contractual rights;
- in any way that allows the spread of software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to participate in activities such as e-mail spam, "chain letters" "pyramid schemes", advertising of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms and Conditions of Service or any applicable laws, regulations or guidelines generally accepted in the advertising sector and that may apply;
- in any way that may be misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promote illegal activities, such as identity theft ("phishing") or other attempts to obtain financial or personal information fraudulently or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in any way that is libelous or defamatory, or intimidating, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or that invades the privacy of others;
- in any way that is harmful to minors;
- in any way that incites hatred or discrimination based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age, or is otherwise unacceptable;
- to impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere with or attempt to interfere with the proper functioning of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in any way that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue by means of an excessive number of messages (flood attack) sent to this network, or otherwise adversely affect the ability of other people to use this network;
- to use any manual or automated means, including agents, robots, scripts or spiders, to access or manage any user's account or to monitor or copy this Network or its contents;
- to facilitate the unlawful distribution of content subject to copyright;
- in any manner that includes personal data or that identifies another person without that person's express permission;
- in any way that makes deceptive use of IP addresses or e-mail, or false headers or identifiers manipulated in any other way to disguise the origin of the content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in any manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or commercial offer emailed to users who have requested not to receive offers of other services, products or commercial interests.
Furthermore, you agree not to:
- "Pester" or harass a person or persons in any other way;
- compile, use or disclose data, including personal data on other users, without their consent or for unlawful purposes or purposes that violate the law or applicable regulations;
- ask, request or access in any other way usernames, passwords or other authentication credentials from any member of this network, or use the authentication credentials of any member of this network in order to log in automatically;
- post any content containing child pornography to this Network;
- publish any content that displays images of or contains acts of rape, extreme violence, murder, bestiality, incest, or other similar content;
- publish any pornographic content, content that contains nudity, or "adult" content.
- use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools, or the like to download data from the network, except for Internet search engines (for example, Google) and non-commercial public archives (for example, archive.org) that use our robots.txt file or web client/RSS/Atom services within "correct parameters". We reserve the right to define what we mean by "correct parameters";
- post irrelevant content, repeatedly post the same or similar content or otherwise impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the Network infrastructure;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computers or engage in any activity that disrupts, reduces the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or adversely affects the network functionality;
- use this Network as a generic file hosting service;
- take any action that may undermine the feedback or ratings systems (such as displaying, importing or exporting feedback comment information outside this Network or use it for purposes unrelated to this Network); and
- develop, execute or use any code that disrupts, reduces the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or adversely affects the network functionality;
If you want to denounce an alleged copyright violation on this network, see the DMCA Notification Guidelines page (guidelines for notifications related to the DMCA regulations).
You agree not authorize or encourage anyone to use this Network to facilitate any of the prohibited acts listed above. You also express your agreement that these Network Service Terms and Conditions will benefit our service providers (including our network platform provider) and that they can take action (including deleting your content and disabling your account) to ensure compliance with these Network Service Terms and Conditions. The network on-line service provider handles all technological and hosting aspects of this network service. However, the "Network Creator" of this Network controls the content, the Network subscription terms, conditions and policy, including those pages provided by said service provider on behalf of this Network. Unless so stated in any provision to the contrary, by participating in this Network you agree to hold said service provider exempt of all loss and damages on all matters related to interaction with other users of the Network and their participation in it.